Made to Measure
See your frame before its made by using our online Frame and Mount Designer
picture frames& picture mounts are manufactured in the
UK by us exclusively just
Frame-express picture framers LTD
Terms of trading
We constantly moniter all competitors on-line prices for like for like manufactured products, if you find a price for any like for like product elsewhere that is cheaper than we advertise, please e-mail or call with the requirement and we will see what we can do.
- 1. Prices quoted excludes VAT.
- 2. Quotation prices lapse after 30 days
- 3. The price excludes delivery, unless otheerwise stated.
- 4. Business customers unless otherwise stated, the price quoted to business customers is an illustrative estimate only and the price charged will be our current at time of manufacture
- 5. Business customers. Rates of tax and duties on the goods will be those applying at time of manufacture
- 6. Business customers. At the time before manufacture we may adjust the price to reflect any increases in our costs of supplying the goods.
- 7. Discounts cannot be applied to past orders once payment has been made.
- 8. The March 2013 newsletter discount code is only applicable for orders made between the 12th and 31st of March 2013 and cannot be applied to orders where payment has already been made without the code.
- 9. The April 2013 newsletter discount code is only applicable for orders made using the code at checkout, between the 2nd and 30th of April 2013 and will not be applied to orders where payment has already been made without the code.
- 10. The May 2013 newsletter discount code is only applicable for orders made using the code at checkout, between the 1st and 31st of May 2013 and will not be applied to orders where payment has already been made without the code.
We aim to manufacture and deliver all goods within five working days, 4 working days if a 24hr lable is selected, with the exception of any order which includes any item from the aluminium frame section, which we aim to deliver within 7 working days. The shipping and manufacture times sections are based on past performance & are accurate but is an estimate & not in any way a guarentee of service - If goods are required in a hurry, by or on a particular date, Call 02476 593529 before you place your order, we can usually accommodate the shortest of lead times, even next day.
- 1. Delivery times are estimates from manufacture.
- 2. If we fail to deliver within a reasonable time you may cancel the contract.
- 2.1. If the contract is cancelled you have no claim against us for delay, cost's incurred or if the goods have been despatched before the contract is cancelled.
- 3. We may deliver the goods in instalments
- 4. The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery
- 4.1. Deliveries take place either
- 4.1.1. At our premises (if you are arranging collection)
- 4.1.2. At your premises (if we are arranging delivery)
We are a very caring company and we go to great lengths to ensure all products we manufacture & send out get to you in perfect condition, as we are manufacturers and human !, mistakes can and do sometimes happen, in every instance we will do everything we can so you are totally satisfied with your purchase and our service.
Our refund, exchange and return policy ( below ) is in strict accordance with the latest UK government distance selling regulations / guidelines outlined here:
- 1. If you have received goods which are defective in material and or workmanship you must
- 1.1. Inform us within two days of signature of goods and allow us the time to re-collect the goods, inspect the goods & replace the goods
- 1.2. If you have received goods which are not the goods placed on your order you must
- 1.3. Inform us within two days of signature of goods and allow us the time to re-collect the goods, inspect the goods & replace the goods.
- 2. All goods are manufactured to order / personalised, we do not offer refund or accept return on correctly supplied products.
- 2.1. Any other product we supply which we do not manufacture, frame hardware or tapes for example may be returned to us within 7 days at your expense in the original packaging, if we then deem the items to be in perfect condition and ready for re-sale, we will refund the cost of the item(s) back onto the payment method within 30 days.
- 3. If goods are returned because they are thought to be not of satisfactory standard in opinion but we the Manufacturer believe the goods to be of a satisfactory standard we reserve the right to refund only part of the amount paid to cover our expenses such as postage, re-collection, manufacture and re-manufacture ( if applicable )
- 4. We do not accept returns unless agreed and or arranged by us.
- 4.1. In the event of goods being returned without our written consent the goods will be held in their returned condition in despatch for a period of 4 weeks, when this 4 week period expires the goods will be disposed of.
- 1. Payment is required before goods are manufactured unless you have a credit account or different terms have been pre-agreed in writing for payment.
- 2. If you have a credit account payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date., unless alternative terms have been agreed in writing.
- 3. Business customers unless otherwise stated, If you fail to pay us within the due date
- 3.1. We may suspend or cancel future deliveries and or orders.
- 3.2. You will pay interest at the rate equivalent to that set for the purpose of the late payment of commercial debts (interest) act 1998:
- A. Calculated (on a daily basis) from the date of our invoice until payment
- B. Compounded on the first day of each calendar month and
- C. Before and after and judgment (unless the court orders otherwise)
- 3.3. If you have an approved business credit account we may withdraw it or reduce your credit limit or bring forward your due date payment
- 3.4. We may take any of these actions in 4 at any time without notice
- 3.5. you do not have the right to set off any money you may claim form us against anything you may owe us
- 4. We only accept payment in Pounds Sterling
- 1. Consumers your statutory rights are unaffected
- 2. Business customers until you pay all debts you may owe us
- 2.2. All goods remain our property
- 2.1. You must store them so they are clearly identifiable as our property
- 2.2. You must insure them (against the risks for which a prudent owner would insure them) and hold a policy of trust from us
- 2.3. You may use those goods and sell them in ordinary course of your business but not if
- 2.3.1. We resolve that right in writing
- 2.3.2. You become insolvent
- 3. You must inform us in writing immediately if you become insolvent
- 4. If your right to use & sell them goods ends you must allow us to remove the goods
- 5. We have your permission to enter any premises where the goods may be or stored
- 5.1. At any time to inspect them or remove them
- 6. Despite our retention of the title of goods we have the right to take legal proceedings to recover the price of goods supplied should you not pay by the due date
- 7. You are not our agent you have no authority to make any contract on our behalf or in our name
- 8. We warrant that the goods comply with their descriptions on our order forms to the best of out professional knowledge
- 9. Business customers we give no warranty on any goods we supply
- 10. Consumers your statutory rights are unaffected
We make every attempt to be accurate with digital images and specifications, however as we source products from different suppliers each consignment of product may be slightly different to that as advertised digitally or previously supplied, colour calibration and qualtiy of your display can also effect digital representaion.
If frame tone / colour / specification is crital, especially in the instance of repeating an order for an identical product, it is essential to order a sample of the current stock of that product as we cannot be held responsible for manufactured product after delivery.
- 1. Tone & shade of product may vary slightly to that displayed digitally
- 2. Tone & shade of product may vary slightly between orders
- 3. Picture frame material will be accurate to within 8mm
- 4. Picture frame sizing ( internal ) will be accurate to within + 6mm to allow for the safe / easy removal of picture frame Glazing & picture frame backing.
- 5. Picture Mount sizing ( external ) will be accurate to within +/- 2mm
- 6. Picture Mount sizing ( internal ) will be accurate to within +/- 2mm
We undertstand that sometimes an order might be placed in haste or even in error, if an order is placed and not manufactured we will cancle the order & refund the total value of the order.
Our cancellation policy ( below ) is in accordance with the latest UK government distance selling regulations outlined here: http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/after_you_buy/buying_at_home/returning-cancelling
- 1. If an order / quote is placed and not manufactured, we will cancel the order and refund all monies paid if applicable.
- 1. 1. If an order is placed and manufactured and then cancelled (for any reason) you are to pay us the full current retail value.
- 1.2 If we fail to manufacture and or deliver (without contact and or explanation ) within a reasonable time, you may cancel the order.
- 2. Business customers unless otherwise stated , We may suspend or cancel an order if
- 2.1. You fail to pay us any money when due (under the order or otherwise)
- 2.2. You become insolvent
- 2.3. You fail to honour you obligations under these terms
- 3. You may not cancel any order for any reason unless we agree and the cancellation is offered by us in writing.
- 1. English law is applicable to any contract made under these terms the English and welsh courts have non exclusive jurisdiction
- 2. If you are more than one person each of you has joint and several obligations under these terms
- 3. If any of these terms are unenforceable as drafted
- 3.1. It will not affect the enforceability of any other than these terms and at will be treated as so amended
- 4. We may treat you as insolvent if
- 4.1. You are unable to pay your debts as they fall due
- 4.2. You or any item of you property becomes the subject of
- A. Any formal insolvency procedure examples of which include receivership, liquidation, administration, voluntary arrangements (including a memorandum of bankruptcy)
- B. Any application or proposal for any formal insolvency procedure
- C. Any application procedure or purpose overseas with similar effect or purpose.
- 5. Business customers unless otherwise stated, all brochures, on-line images, real samples and other materials are illustrative only their content may form no part of any contract between us and you and you should not rely on them in entering any contract between us and you
- 6. No contract will create any right enforceable (by virtue of the contract act) act 1999 by any person not identified as the buyer or the seller
- 7. The only statements upon which you may rely in making the contract with us are those made in writing by someone who is (or whom you reasonably believe to be) our authorised seller, agent or sales person by
- 7.1. Contained in our estimates (or any covering letter) an not withdrawn before the contract is made or
- 7.2. Which expressively states that you may rely on them when entering into the contract
- 7.3. Nothing in these terms affects or limits our liability for fraudulent misinterpretation.
- 8. You may not copy any content contained within this entire website without the written consent of Frame-express picture framers LTD
- 9. When making a purchase you will be agreeing to our terms & conditions. You may be notified of future Picture Frames Express news and offers. If you would like to unsubscribe from this simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be an unsubscribe option on any emails that we send to you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security when using our website.
All sensitive data is encrypted using 1024 bit encryption technology, this is provided by THWATRE, the worlds leading security certificate provider. This website is hosted on its own dedicated servers with their own dedicated hardware Fire-walls to ensure privacy & security. We do not store, have access to or collect any payment / sensitive information. We do store order information for administrative purpose only. We are ' PCI Compliant ' , this is a new incentive being operated by all major credit card brands to routinely test web servers to ensure the integrity of the server and the security in operation to ensure that the most up to date security measures are in operation.