Orders placed today will be processed on Thursday January 3rd 2019
Frame express wish you a happy Christmas and a happy New Year!
If you have a question about picture framing...
- Payment is required in full before goods are manufactured unless you have a credit account or different terms have been pre-agreed in writing for payment.
- If you have a credit account payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date., unless alternative terms have been agreed in writing.
- Business customers unless otherwise stated, If you fail to pay us within the due date
- We may suspend or cancel future deliveries and or orders.
- You will pay interest at the rate equivalent to that set for the purpose of the late payment of commercial debts (interest) act 1998:
- Calculated (on a daily basis) from the date of our invoice until payment
- Compounded on the first day of each calendar month and
- Before and after and judgment (unless the court orders otherwise)
- If you have an approved business credit account we may withdraw it or reduce your credit limit or bring forward your due date payment
- We may take any of these actions in 3 at any time without notice
- you do not have the right to set off any money you may claim form us against anything you may owe us
- We only accept payment in Pounds Sterling
Back to List